Renting the historic Oakwood Lincoln-Park Clubhouse
The Oakwood-Lincoln Park Neighborhood Association invites you to rent the historic clubhouse for your next meeting or special occasion. The clubhouse has been a central part of the neighborhood since it was built by the National Youth Administration (NYA) in 1939. The main room can accommodate up to 65 people.
• A two-hour minimum is required.
• $50.00 per hour is the rental fee.
• A $50.00 refundable deposit is required.
• This will be refunded within two weeks via PayPal following your event if the clubhouse is left in reasonable condition as specified in the Contract and Rules. If you do not complete your reservation, your deposit will be refunded within 14 business days.
• Your rental time period must include time for set up and clean up.
The Clubhouse includes:
- The Main Hall for entertaining,
- Tables and folding chairs
- 5 ft round tables (5 in total)
- 6 ft rectangular tables (12+ in total)
- 55 folding chairs
- A full Kitchen with a small
- Dining/prep area,
- A seating area great for gift opening, with an 82 in. bulletin board for your use
- Two entrances, one leading down into the Main Hall with stone steps
- A covered porch,
- A Coat Room,
- Two ADA-compliant bathrooms
one with a changing station
- An Equipment Storage closet complete with,
- A community decoration station to help you with that one thing you forgot,
- Some extra decor for your use
and cleaning supplies
Separately, an office is available upon advanced request (at least 14 days) with a rolling whiteboard, TV & DVD player, meeting table, and extra seating areas. This space is used by the Clubhouse Coordinator and community members, so day-of requests for use cannot be honored at this time.
make a reservation
1.) Check Your Date for Availability: Check the Clubhouse Calendar to determine if the date/time you would like to rent is open. Be aware that your rental will be confirmed only when your contract and deposit are the first received for the requested date/time.
2.) Complete the OLPNA Clubhouse-Contract-and-Rules.
3.) Scan and email the signed contract to email@example.com (Use your phone as a scanner or visit a local library).
4.) All Payments Taken Via PayPal. This includes credit or debit card options for your convenience. Please include the name on the contract AND the requested date/time of reservation in the Notes section of PayPal. Follow the buttons below for your convenience!
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.